Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 5 of Summer School

This has probably been the hardest week to get through with me. The kids were testing my patience a lot this week. Other than that, it was a great week. Sorry this is so late!

Kinder

This week I don't have a lot of pictures. I spent a lot of time re-enforcing rules. Jesusito has been a challenge this week. He constantly wants to hit and disobey, but what 2 year old wants to obey and follow the rules?? Zuleika was sick.

Amy and Jose David....he is being all lovey on me!

Amy and Jesusito....and of course since Jose David was "lovey" on me, he had to be!!

What expressions!

Juegos....Game time!

We are still on games this week. I don't have any pictures of them playing, but we are still working on Memory and UNO.

Manueldades....Craft time!

We are still learning how to crochet. Josue learned how to change the colors of yarn. It is going great so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that is an older blog...but those pictures are so cute!!! I wish I could be there to watch them grow up.... =(

Anonymous said...

By the way, this is Julie Grollimund... ;)