Thursday, June 19, 2008

Presentations!!!

Most of you knew that I was blessed to present what God has been doing through me at Hogar de Espernanza at 3 different churches! Even though I was a little nervous, it went well! On Sunday, May 18th, I went to Rayville Christian Union Church in the morning, and the evening I went to Mt. Calvary Baptist. I can't express how much it means to me that I got to speak at the churches who has supported me throughout the journeys God has led me on. Just to hear how Mt. Calvary started with Grandma being an answer to their prayer, and how she has been an example in my life......teaching me to go into all the world telling the good news of Jesus Christ! And then getting an opportunity to carry out her seed and tell the ones who was with the starting of Mt. Calvary....it was so exciting!! I really enjoyed sharing to RCUC, for they have been there every step of the way since 2004 when I went to India with YWAM! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to share what God has been doing through me over the past few months! Also my neighbor mentioned to the leaders of his church, First Christian Church of Kearney, MO, that I was coming home and what God has been doing through me over the past years, and asked if I could speak at their church. On May 25th, I shared at their 8AM service, which was a blessing! I knew a few of the people there because Kearney is my hometown. Thank you so much for those who gave to the kids by buying jewelry, and to the orphanage by buying cards! They were really blessed! I did give a short informal presentation to some of Mom's coworkers while I was home! They have been such a blessing to these kids here from providing clothes for the garage sale, to buying them Christmas presents, and then providing them an opportunity to learn to play piano by buying a keyboard.....and of course helping them by buying jewelry and cards! If anyone is interested in more jewelry or cards, please let me know because I can send some back with a group that is coming in July! Thanks again! May God bless you abundantly!!!! Here are a few pictures of the presentations:

Amy at Grandma's church,
Mt. Calvary Baptist Church in Richmond, MO

Amy speaking at Grandma's church

No comments: