Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another nice day in Perú.....

We don't have too many nice days to go up the sand dunes. This was a nice day, so Joel and I took the kids up along with a worker's cousin for a fun time!


Rocio, Zuleica, Yamelit, Joel, and Yuli

Kristi's cousin, who visited us from Lima, jumping in the sand!

Ericka, Maria, Joel and Yamelit jumping together with Zuleica and Rocio watching....and me too I guess since I am taking the picture!

Zuleica enjoying the sand.

Edwin burying his feet....."Tia...pies? No hay!!" That is him asking where his feet are, then saying they aren't there! How cute he is!

A train of people going down the hill being pulled by Maria. Not totally sure how it started, but I think it was Joel being ornery trying to pull others down the hill, but I could be totally wrong!

Maria and Zuleica....not sure what Zuzu thinks of going down the sand dunes!

Carrying Alisson up the sand dunes!

I can't believe he carried Fernando all the way up the hill!

Joel and Yuli!

No comments: