Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Kinder Class while I was gone to Huaraz!

While I was gone to Huaraz for my birthday with Sara, two volunteers from New Mexico (part of the 5 Amigas) took over my class! It was great to see what they did when I returned! They decided to read "El Arca de Noé"....."Noah's Ark"! They did 2 art projects with them, which was awesome to come back to. One was making the ark with popsicle sticks, and the other was a HUGE rainbow with tissue paper on it! They said that the kids did test them and that they were firm and followed through with things, which was great to hear! I missed them alot, even though I was only gone for 3 days. While I was in Huaraz we did have a transportation strike, which was a bummer, but I think I already mentioned that in another blog....sorry if I did....that is really bad!

The kids being "animals" of Noah's Ark

More animals in the class!!

Emily telling the story of Noah's Ark

The kids eating their "refrigerio"...snack time!

No comments: