Thursday, January 31, 2008

Buying the Keyboard!

This was such an exciting evening for Hugo! There is a story behind the keyboard. Hugo started praying for a piano or keyboard for the orphanage 3 years ago. He wanted the kids to learn how to play and for Christmas programs. He didn't tell me this until we got back from buying it. A prayer answered! Yes a small thing in some people's eyes, but an exciting thing for Hugo and Sarita. They are VERY musically inclined. So if I can find books here, I will start lessons next month. If not, then I will either have a group bring them, or I will bring them back in May and start lessons in June. Here are a few pictures to enjoy!

Josue on the mico to get the keyboard

Hugo on the micro to get the piano

Amy and Josue after buying the keyboard, stand, and tambourine

Hugo after buying the keyboard, stand, and tambourine

No comments: